Kyuratin 3 in 1 Capsule
Each capsule contains:
Garcinia Mangostana 200 mg
Curcuma Longa 200 mg
Gotu Kola 50 mg
Mangosteen is called the Queen of Fruits". It contains xanthones, a powerful anti oxidant. Over 40 different xanthones have been found in this fruit, which is chemically beneficial subtances.
- Good for the immune system
- It has anti-tumor properties. Turn up body's natural detoxification defenses. Suppress cancer promotion growth.
- Gastro-intestinal System disorders such as dysentery, Gl pathogens, diverticulosis, histamine and serotonin blocking capacity. Reducing excess stomach acid. Anti-allergic effect and anti-stomach ulcers.
- Respiratory System. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic agent.
- Central Nervous System
Mangosteen could produce a therapeutic effect in both treatment and prevention of Parkinsons and Alzheimer's diseases.
- Good for the skin
- It has system systemic effects as it helps with fatigue, low energy. Used on the persos with chronic, fatigue and illness.
TURMERIC (Curcuma Longa)
Many people are familiar with turmeric as a traditional Middle-Eastern spice, but few know of its medicinal virtues. Turmeric, otherwise known as Curcuma longa, is a member if the ginger family, Zingaberaceae. The latin name is derived from the Persian word, "kirkum," which means "saffron", in reference to the rhizome's vibrant yellow-orange color. It is indigenous to southeast Asia, but has long been used and cultivated throughout India.
Turmeric is anti-inflammatory to the mucous membranes, which coat the throat lungs, stomach and intestines. Turmeric decreases congestion and inflammation from stagnant mucous membranes. As anti-inflammatory "the curcumin in turmeric appears to reduce pain by depleting the nerve endings pf the neutransmitter that carries pain receptors. As an anti-inflammatory, curcumin prevents the release of substances that cause inflammation."
People with the following conditions could benefits from regular use of turmeric: IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), colitis, Crohn's disease, diarrhea, and post-giardia or post saimonella conditions. It can also reduce the itching and inflammation that accompanies hemorrhoids and anal fissures. This herb would be useful to follow up antibiotic treatments, in addition to acidophilus and garlic. it helps to improve the intestinal flora and acts as an anti-bacterial.
Another worderful aspect of turmeric is its beficial influence on the liver. Turmeric shares similar liver protectant compounds that milk thistle and artichoke leaves contain. It is said to shrink engorged hepatic ducts, so it can be useful to treat liver conditions including: eczema, psoriasis and acne, for it is a potent detoxifier.
This common spice helps regenerate liver cells and cleanses the liver of toxins. Turmeric increases the production of bile and is a potent anti-inflammatory.
Turneric increases levels of two liver-supporting enzymes:
Glutathione-s-transferase (GST) and UDP glucurony transferase (UDPGT)
Turmeric is an antispasmodic to smooth muscles so it reduces digestive and menstrual cramping. For women who experience monthly menstrual cramps, try consuming turmeric extract or bitters twice daily for two weeks prior to expected menstruation. It should reduces the severity of cramps, if not alleviating them completely. of course, diet and lifestyle have a profound influece on the menstrual cycle, but turmeric is a great addition.
Gotu Kola Facts
Gotu Kola is know as a longevity herb and is used widely in India as part of their traditional medicine Ayurveda. This red flowered plant grows naturally in swampy areas of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, South Africa, Autralia, China, the souther United States and other tropical countries. Its roots and leaves are used for medicinal purposes and provide important health benefits related to healty veins and blood vessels, to treat skin disorders, help with better memory and improved brain function.
How it Works
Gotu Kola contains chemical called triterpines (saponins) like asiaticoside, madecassoside and madasiatic acid which enhance the formulation of collagen in bones, cartilage and connective tissue. These substances work to promote healthy blood vessels by strengthening their walls and improving blood flow. Gotu Kola encourages production of chemical messegers called neurostransmitters to help with brain function.
- Increases mental acuity and boosts memory
- Builds connective tissue.
- Promotes healty blood vessels by strengthening veins and capillaries to improve circulation.
- Helpful for varicose veins.
- Reduces pain and swelling due to phebitis.
- Works as nerve tonic to promote relaxation.
- Promotes healing after childbirth.
- Relieves congestion due and upper respiratory infections.
- Helps reduce fevers.
- Acts as a mind diuretic.
KYURATIN CAPSULES combine the three herbs benefits:
▪ anti-oxidant ▪ anti-inflammatory ▪ strengthen our immune system ▪ strengthening our liver ▪ helps our upper respiratory system, improve blood circulation ▪ enhanced wound healing ▪ helps removed varicose veins ▪ anti-tumor properties ▪ helps our Gastro-Intestinal system ▪ Helps in increasing mental acuity and boost memory ▪ anti-fatigue ▪ prevention of Parkinsons and Alzheimer's diseases ▪ Hypertension and for skin disorder.
1 to 2 capsules daily to be taken 20 minutes before or after meals or as prescribe by health care professional.